Lanai Life upgrades...

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
So I was busy today adding to Raistlin’s free range. I hope he enjoys it!!!

So I was busy today adding to Raistlin’s free range. I hope he enjoys it!!!

View attachment 248855

View attachment 248857
Nice set up! I'm jealous... my lanai is tiny and pathetic compared to yours : * (

Is that a money tree?
Also, are those bright green vines your creation or retail?

Hopefully I'll be able to give my guys and gals an upgrade in the near future.

20191017_162435.jpg

Attachments

• 20191017_162435.jpg
    20191017_162435.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 170
Nice set up! I'm jealous... my lanai is tiny and pathetic compared to yours : * (

Is that a money tree?
Also, are those bright green vines your creation or retail?

Hopefully I'll be able to give my guys and gals an upgrade in the near future.

View attachment 248865

Nothing a palm or two couldn’t fix :ROFLMAO: . We actually had the builder extend the lanai cage out 10 feet because we wanted an outdoor room to enjoy the weather this time of year.

As for the plant, it is not a money tree, but very similar leaf. I forget the name right now, but I’ll remember it...
The vines are artificial. I will find the link here somewhere, I know I posted it previously.

Nothing a palm or two couldn’t fix :ROFLMAO: . We actually had the builder extend the lanai cage out 10 feet because we wanted an outdoor room to enjoy the weather this time of year.

As for the plant, it is not a money tree, but very similar leaf. I forget the name right now, but I’ll remember it...
The vines are artificial. I will find the link here somewhere, I know I posted it previously.
I'm actually HOPEFUL to be leaving this rental and buy a home. Then I can actually build permanent cham "enclosures". For now I just build them mobile and temporary stuff. I'm always looking for new plants and such. I like the money tree for cover, they're great and grow like a weed! I've really been wanting a mango but fruit trees are crazy priced. I'm also GREAT at killing orchids!

It's beautiful. Maybe if you behave yourself Raistlin will share it with you. Just don't get too close and keep your head down like a good human should.;)

If he doesn’t, I sure do! Looks nice! I love the way S Amate looks. What is the larger palm on the back left?

Thank you, scheflera amate. Far right is a cat palm, front right is fish tail palm, and let me think... what the heck is the other one...

@Decadancin I took your advice and wow, it's a jungle out there. I've been slowly saving up my store credit at Lowes and today went shopping. The orchids did not come from Lowe's however... the majesty palm was only $30! Plus another 15 to repot it. What a difference it makes.
20191103_134722.jpg

Dex doesn't understand what I'm doing..

20191103_134731.jpg

Thanks for the pro tip!

Back
Top Bottom