Kuzco!!!!!

squeekz1992

He's not black anymore!!! We moved him into his big boy cage and he's pretty again!!!!

He's so spoiled!!!! I'll post pics asap but today will be busy and I just woke up lol. (The mister scared the crap outta me lol)

That's great!!!! You know, when we put Cirque in his large cage he seemed to lighten up a bit too. He overall just seemed happier ; )

That's great!!!! You know, when we put Cirque in his large cage he seemed to lighten up a bit too. He overall just seemed happier ; )

Really?? Kuzco literally ran from my bed and jumped into the cage. (Its like a foot gap between them lol) It was crazy!! He ran straight up to the top and started exploring and licking everything haha

No pics?? What gives?? :mad: :D

Yup, we can't believe it until we see it.

I'll get you pics don't worry lol.

Here's the one I took this morning (he's mad at the camera)

IMG_20121217_102341_928_zps8937e163.jpg

I'll post more when I get home :D

Really?? Kuzco literally ran from my bed and jumped into the cage. (Its like a foot gap between them lol) It was crazy!! He ran straight up to the top and started exploring and licking everything haha

ok. what does it mean when they lick things? i've noticed that Azul will do that when he comes out and runs around on me..

Back
Top Bottom