Kush Faly Boys...

Well i know i just posted some pics but my hold bk shed late today an looks just awesome cant wait till tomarrow get him out in the sun for some pics..
lilfalyforya005.jpg

lilfalyforya009.jpg

lilfalyforya010.jpg

lilfalyforya011.jpg

lilfalyforya012.jpg

Ummm Yup Thats What Ima Talkin Bout!!!!!!

Fantastic Rob!! What is his weight now? These guys are really growing up to be amazing stunning Faly's Maromokotro just past the 70g mark and can't wait till his next shed. You have done an amazing job with these guys!

Fantastic Rob!! What is his weight now? These guys are really growing up to be amazing stunning Faly's Maromokotro just past the 70g mark and can't wait till his next shed. You have done an amazing job with these guys!

Ill get a weight on him an his twin tomarrow hes not to happy with me rite now

Nice Rob ,faly is looking good ,I like the way it looks without being fired up.good job on these guys

Well i know i just posted some pics but my hold bk shed late today an looks just awesome cant wait till tomarrow get him out in the sun for some pics..
lilfalyforya005.jpg

lilfalyforya009.jpg

lilfalyforya010.jpg

lilfalyforya011.jpg

lilfalyforya012.jpg

Ummm Yup Thats What Ima Talkin Bout!!!!!!

Can I say...... simply gorgeous!!!!!!! Shed and all!!!!!!!!!!

warning lots of pics ahead

The two oldest boys from the second clutch just shed they are looking sweet!!!
first dude..
2ndclutchkushfalys001.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys002.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys003.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys004.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys005.jpg

This guy just shed to an hes lookin just awesome think this is my keeper.hes also the biggest of the second clutch..

2ndclutchkushfalys010.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys011.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys012.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys013.jpg

2ndclutchkushfalys014.jpg

They all look great Rob!! That last baby you posted is going to be special ;)

I think you may be rite.. but did you see the last pic of the one i wanna keep? ya see all that red startin to peek thru on the side of his neck..

Back
Top Bottom