Kinyongia matschiei hatching

Mike, I am glad you take the share everything approach with regards to raising chameleons and the forums. I've shared every one of my successes and failures in detail on the forums and I hope they've contributed in some way to bringing matschiei closer to stability in captivity.

Thanks, you set the bar pretty high, I'm just hoping to get close. I've got a pretty good start, and am in contact with two others that have eggs. I'm crossing my fingers that theirs will hatch so I can add to the two bloodlines I already have. Sorry to hear you lost the last of your eggs.

The babies are doing great. Haven't lost a single one yet and they are getting big and plump.

If anyone reading this is sitting on eggs and wants to make plans to do some swapping, please drop me a PM.

Jeremy, I wouldn't say I was "consulting" you as you had zero experience with matschiei at the time. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the species but I think it's unfair to say you have some secret info about matschiei that we should PM you for. We did talk quite a bit about your old breeding projects from the 90s and that was helpful to me for historical context of imports.

Chad

Consulting or having a talk, we talked about your Kinyongia matchiei at the start of your program. As I have got experience with other species that are from the Usambara's which was putting on the path. Which is far from keeping secrets. It was a good contribution talk over dinner to starting your breeding program. While ignorant comments like "not some much" or "saying breeding programs in the 90's" when I have got babies now just bother me and have no place. Great to hear you're going to start your breeding program for Kinyongia matchiei again.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Chad

Consulting or having a talk, we talked about your Kinyongia matchiei at the start of your program. As I have got experience with other species that are from the Usambara's which was putting on the path. Which is far from keeping secrets. It was a good contribution talk over dinner to starting your breeding program. While ignorant comments like "not some much" or "saying breeding programs in the 90's" when I have got babies now just bother me and have no place. Great to hear you're going to start your breeding program for Kinyongia matchiei again.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Jeremy, was the werneri that gave birth to the babies you have WC and arrive gravid?

Jeremy, was the werneri that gave birth to the babies you have WC and arrive gravid?

That does not matter! You keep searching for the opportunity to say I am not doing things regarding breeding chameleons when I am. Just because I am not posting on these forums does not mean I am not breeding chameleons. Or for that matter a part of other collaborations with breeding programs I am!! I have made plans and arrangements for the space requirements I have got stay out of it!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

That does not matter! You keep searching for the opportunity to say I am not doing things regarding breeding chameleons when I am. Just because I am not posting on these forums does not mean I am not breeding chameleons. Or for that matter a part of other collaborations with breeding programs I am!! I have made plans and arrangements for the space requirements I have got stay out of it!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

It matters 100% as regards to chameleon breeding. If you bought a gravid, wild caught, viviparous chameleon and she gave birth while in your ownership then you did not breed that chameleon, which I seem to have accurately surmised.

I am taking issue because you act like a pundit, calling into question the methodology of a person who has hatched, with 100% success, a species that almost no one else in the world has bred, when you seem to have nothing to actually contribute to our collective knowledge besides snide and vague remarks.

It matters 100% as regards to chameleon breeding. If you bought a gravid, wild caught, viviparous chameleon and she gave birth while in your ownership then you did not breed that chameleon, which I seem to have accurately surmised.

I am taking issue because you act like a pundit, calling into question the methodology of a person who has hatched, with 100% success, a species that almost no one else in the world has bred, when you seem to have nothing to actually contribute to our collective knowledge besides snide and vague remarks.

Are you talking about Mike? If you are I just stated I would have my own approach to incubating them compared to what he did. You are offended by that? It appears that Mike, Chad and I have moved on and you are acting like the pundit.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Are you talking about Mike? If you are I just stated I would have my own approach to incubating them compared to what he did. You are offended by that? It appears that Mike, Chad and I have moved on and you are acting like the pundit.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I did not use the word offended, I'm not sure where you pulled that word from. I am annoyed by the fact that you consistently degrade useful threads with your made up nonsense.

I am far from a pundit, I know very little about chameleon breeding. That is why I listen/read and rarely post to those with actual experience, like Mike and Chad. Speaking of, Mike Fisher, I'm sorry for contributing to the derailment of your thread. Jeremy, if you want to continue this discussion I would be happy to via PM.

With all the love going on here you guys need to get a room. :p

First shed photos.

Attachments

• shed1.jpg
    shed1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 296
  • shed3.jpg
    shed3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 250
I did not use the word offended, I'm not sure where you pulled that word from. I am annoyed by the fact that you consistently degrade useful threads with your made up nonsense.

I am far from a pundit, I know very little about chameleon breeding. That is why I listen/read and rarely post to those with actual experience, like Mike and Chad. Speaking of, Mike Fisher, I'm sorry for contributing to the derailment of your thread. Jeremy, if you want to continue this discussion I would be happy to via PM.

Your done Good Bye!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Any updates? Any new pics? Have any of the babies been sold or have you retained the entire group?

I've got the whole group but lost a few runts. They grow really slow. Sorry I haven't taken any photos lately. I've been super busy starting a new business and pursuing two patents. Having a rough time sexing them.

Back
Top Bottom