Kinyongia….

Kinyongia!!! Thanks for posting some video about this Kinyongia genus. Kinyongia multituberculata (Western Two Horned species) is an Endangerd species now. The species is being conserved in some preserves in the western Usambara mountain. I have got my digits crossed the species can be delisted.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

This is a map of the Western Usambara mountains. The area according to this map has a lot of primary forest. However not as many nature preserves as the Eastern Usambara mountains. I have got a PDF somewhere in my stack of literature that I recall have got more preserves listed in the West Usambara than this map shows. Both the West and Eastern Usambara mountains would prosper from more preserves and Forest restoration.

WestUsambaraMountainsForestPreserves.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Kinyongia!!! Thanks for posting some video about this Kinyongia genus. Kinyongia multituberculata (Western Two Horned species) is an Endangerd species now. The species is being conserved in some preserves in the western Usambara mountain. I have got my digits crossed the species can be delisted.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
My fingers are crossed too. it was one of the first few chameleons I had when I first started keeping chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom