Killer Tomato

maxttu

Y'all may not be into tamatave's, but this boy is crazy, scary awesome! God, I love him!

purageju.jpg

zahegyva.jpg

yremuger.jpg

y7ugu6ag.jpg

u8uhudaq.jpg

Oh my gosh! I love him too and I am not into Tamataves! I love his eye turrets and all the little scales of different colors!

Wow! He is really coming out nice. Looking forward to seeing offspring from tomato. Those look like breeding colors. Was he checking out the girls?

I wonder why the average keeper doesn't like tams? Is it because they're primarily red and white? :confused:

I wonder why the average keeper doesn't like tams? Is it because they're primarily red and white? :confused:

I don't think it's that people don't like them. I think that they are so used to seeing ambilobes, ambanjas, and nosy bes, that they get their heart set on one that looks like what they are used to seeing.

I don't think it's that people don't like them. I think that they are so used to seeing ambilobes, ambanjas, and nosy bes, that they get their heart set on one that looks like what they are used to seeing.

You make a pretty good point, Shauna. I didn't really know much about tams until these 1.2 wc's showed up at the local pet shop. How could one resist that?? ;)

If I don't get dibbs on some of his kids (I REVOKE LAKE PRIVILEGE ) :D
Just kidding but I do want some and he does look fantastic

I'm into tamatave's so by all means post away, I always enjoy looking at pics of tamatave's. Tomato is awesome!! :) Mitsio's were my favourite with tamatave's a close second bit since we got a tamatave they have easily become my new favourite now. I love the red and orange colours they flash. Sorry Mitsio's you have now been moved to a close second behind the tamatave's.:D

Back
Top Bottom