Killer Tomato

I'm into tamatave's so by all means post away, I always enjoy looking at pics of tamatave's. Tomato is awesome!! :) Mitsio's were my favourite with tamatave's a close second bit since we got a tamatave they have easily become my new favourite now. I love the red and orange colours they flash. Sorry Mitsio's you have now been moved to a close second behind the tamatave's.:D

I shall! Mitsio's are on my list, but since I haven't seen one in person, they have tumbled down the charts for me. :rolleyes:

Hang some of these in his cage :D :eek:

Attachments

• indi corn.jpg
    indi corn.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 102
Can't wait to see my self with a good looking boy like that and a good look female should get some cool babies I can't wait To see them:D

Gosh I don't know what I am going to do when I have 120 of these guys hatch out on me! Hahaha I hope the world is ready for Tamataves :) Hopefully JJ's lines compete with this beauty ;)

Gosh I don't know what I am going to do when I have 120 of these guys hatch out on me! Hahaha I hope the world is ready for Tamataves :) Hopefully JJ's lines compete with this beauty ;)

120?!? Schnikes! Your hands are sure full! Good luck and thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom