kenyan pygmy chameleons

awh53

i have a trio (1 male 2 females) of these however i have also a baby one which i think could be a male could i place him in with the trio
the trio are in a exo terra 45 x 45 x 60

Probably not in that small of a space. You never know what may happen to the baby with the male being there. Better safe than sorry I think.

The baby shouldn't be in with the adults. Its best to raise babies separate, makes caring for them easier and also alot less stressful on them too.

the baby is in a rub but what i want to know if it turns out to be a male once big enough would i be able to put it in with my trio which are in a exo terra 45 x 45 x 60

I attempted to keep a 2.3 grouping in a 75gallon tall aquarium. It didn't go well, despite being heavily planted. The larger male constanly flashed warning colors to the smaller male. In turn the small male most of the time looked more like a female by his patterning. That went on for a week or two before I seperated them. The small male seemed afraid to move much and looked as if he was loosing weight.

Get him another exo terra and find him a girl. :p

does not matter now
the baby passed away today am upset but i did all i could for the little guy he was eating and poohing ok and drinking well

Back
Top Bottom