keeping eyes closed

gholmes

reptar is on some meds for a parasite but he keeps his eyes most of the day and looks as if he cant open them. i am really worried anyways because the parasite but is this just something else that comes along with a parasite.

should i get a qtip with warm water on it and put it on his eyes so he can open them?

reptar is on some meds for a parasite but he keeps his eyes most of the day and looks as if he cant open them. i am really worried anyways because the parasite but is this just something else that comes along with a parasite.

should i get a qtip with warm water on it and put it on his eyes so he can open them?

There is probably something else wrong. The anti-parasite med shouldn't cause this by itself. We need to know a lot more about your setup, your cham, diet, supplements, lighting in order to find out what's really going on. What was the med anyway?

Please fill out the questions in the forum sticky "how to ask for help" and provide as much detail as you can...especially brands of lights, brands of dusts and gutload, how often you use them, how you monitor cage humidity and temps.

Back
Top Bottom