Keep your eye on your chameleon (graphic)

Sanababit

Just wanted to share because i am bummed out, i took my chameleons out for some sun yesterday, i was in a room just inside my house keeping an eye on them, they where on a balcony on the second floor of our house, well, my 6 month blue bar somehow climb down 2 floors, went thru the garage and got stopped in the middle of the road by a car, here he was all happy
7cafc58a1d1e42f55d5d0e3eeb2df187.jpg
8061f8dc37c8806b27730ea660e1a662.jpg

And this is how we found him
d9f1762f0231b06e8323c54278f92420.jpg

It sucks, he was getting acostumed to me, at least i still have another one to take care off

Sana

OMG this is horrible and I wish you did not post the picture of him smashed in the road like that. I shouldn't have looked. Yes, it is a sad lesson learned. You cannot turn your back on them. My rule is unless they are caged, then they don't leave my side when outdoors. We have had birds snatch up chameleons on here that are unattended too. Bottom line is do not leave them unsupervised. I am very sorry for your loss. So very tragic.

Sorry for your loss. Any time we free range outside we are taking a risk. I've lost animals outside, and even had a carpet climb down the side of my building (I live on the 11th floor). These guys are fearless.

I'm really sorry about your cham, but why did you feel the need to take a pic of it dead, and then post it?
Just your words would have been enough.

I'm really sorry about your cham, but why did you feel the need to take a pic of it dead, and then post it?

I don't see what's wrong with it. People post pictures of a chameleon's necropsy and nobody seems to have a problem. He did add that it was graphic so people had a warning ^^

Well the easiest way to describe it is my way of dealing with this, altough i could've just wrote about it, i prefered to show it, did not mean any disrespect to anyone, and i did say the post was grapic:D

Sana

Back
Top Bottom