my has he grown and colored up.

Attachments

• kanto 002.JPG
    kanto 002.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 165
  • kanto 007.JPG
    kanto 007.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 134
Thanks for posting this update on Kantos, he looks amazing! He looks like his brother that I kept, but Kantos has more vibrant colors. I am interested to see if he and his brothers end up keeping the blue bars or making the switch to red bars like their father. Does he still have the calm personality because the boy that i kept is starting to have a not so friendly attitude.

Thanks for posting this update on Kantos, he looks amazing! He looks like his brother that I kept, but Kantos has more vibrant colors. I am interested to see if he and his brothers end up keeping the blue bars or making the switch to red bars like their father. Does he still have the calm personality because the boy that i kept is starting to have a not so friendly attitude.

he is still very calm and sweet...he even walks over occasionally to get his head scratched..this is becoming his new favorite thing.My oldest son and I are his favorite though,he climbs on us soon as his door is open,we are getting rdy for more chameleons so in the process of also trying out a free range for him.

Here is Kanto's brother Camo!! Camo is definitely not as bright. He is more teal and green than yellow. He has some red on his tail and a few specks on his body. I will try to get some pictures of him tomorrow outside so we can see him in all his glory!

Attachments

• IMAG0735_BURST020.jpg
    IMAG0735_BURST020.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom