Kammers Chams and Supplies for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geckoxp

Established Member
I guess life in my world is destined not to own these beautiful creatures. I am moving yet again and unfortunately my two chams can not move in where I am going so I have to let them go. Needless to say I have 2 great Kammers chams for sale along with supplies that would be sold seperately.

I have sold 3 other chams on here with great luck before which is why I comment that unfortunately here I go again with having to give them up.

To start off with here are the 2 chams I have available for sale. Both are from the Kammers and are in great health!

Cham #1: Male offspring to Manga-fotaka Born in Feb of this year and weighs 103 grams! I am asking $300 shipped for this little man.

dsc00358.jpg

Here is his Papa

category49.jpg

Cham #2: Male offspring to Nihlus born in May of this year weighing in now at 40 grams! I am asking just $250 shipped.

dsc00356.jpg

Here is his Papa

category72.jpg

For the supplies I have:

1 ultimate value misting system from MistKing with 4 nozzles with 3 Ts and 1-2 L shaped ends for misting. You will get the nozzles, pump and extra tubing. I am asking $150 shipped for this system. Basically everything you see on the MistKing page you will get plus the extra nozzle. I will sell this once the chams are sold.

I have 1 24x24x48 cage ready to go for my nosy be that I will not be using. The cage is still boxed up and ready to ship out. I am asking just $75 for the cage shipped. I am willing to discount the cage by $50 if you buy a cham along with the cage!

I will overnight you the chameleon through UPS which will run me about $65 for next day air to most places in the US so the price will include shipping as I mentioned. The other supplies will go USPS priority. I accept paypal without a problem. If somehow you are seeing this and live in Western NY and interested I will discount the animal because of no shipping.

Please feel free to PM me OR call me at 1-585-729-5555 (Chris). This little guys are great and I hate to see them go but unfortunately I have no other choice but to give them up to someone that knows how to take care of them on this forum!

Thanks for your interest!
(Please forgive the pictures the camera I am using does not do these guys wonders and make them pop like they normally do in person)

Everything has been spoken for! I appreciate all the interest in the little guys and setup!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom