Kammerflage Kreations

xVashtaNeradax

Hello,

I'm here to ask if anyone knows the general shipping time Kammers products can be expected to arrive at one's home. I ordered a small rearing cage on Saturday morning (4/23/11 @ roughly 9:30am ) and received an e-mail detailing the order but after that I did not receive a tracking number or shipment confirmation. I sent Kammers an e-mail asking when I could expect my package yesterday morning, and have not heard back. Are there certain days where the Kammers' crew are not in the "office" or is e-mail just not the best way to get a hold of them? I know they are a sponsor for this site and it is the place I would like to purchase my chameleon from, so I'm hoping we're just missing each other in the communications department. I just don't want to bombard them with e-mails if this is normal for them.

Thanks!

-Vash

strange, when i ordered my cage and stuff it took about two days to recive my package. where do you live? you should call and leave a message, that would be the best way to get a hold of them

Thanks guys, I completely forgot this past Sunday was Easter >_<. I live in Olathe, Kansas. Sure hope it doesn't take 5-7 days, I'll try giving them a call here in a bit.

5-7 days is standard ground shipping, it is what it is. Unless you paid for faster shipping that is what it will be. Grim got his in 2 days becasue he is down the street from them.

Okay, I didn't see a next-day or 2nd Day deliver option when I was checking out with them so I'm sure it will be the standard you say it is. Thank you again for your speedy replies.

-Vash

Back
Top Bottom