Kammerflage Kreations has a whole NEW LOOK!!!

KammerflageKreations

Established Member
Site Sponsor
Hi Everyone!

Kammerflage Kreations is going into the new year, with a whole new look!!! After 12 years of using the same website design, we have made some BIG and exciting changes!!! Please come visit us at: www.chameleonsonly.com and let us know what you think. For those of you looking for a new chameleon to add to your life . . . we have LOTS of beautiful groups now on sale!!! :) Don't forget to check out our Breeder Gallery . . . we've posted many photos of past and present breeders for your enjoyment. We also have a blog for those of you who would like to post comments and/or photos of your own chameleons! There's all this and a lot more to see. :)

Thank you for the many, many years of support and goodwill. We couldn't be working at our passion if it wasn't for you!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!
Liddy & Ed
Kammerflage Kreations

I love it! I am most excited to be able to see all your breeders in a single place, they are just stunning. My grandmother is not very happy with reptiles but I was looking through your breeders next to her and she was just shocked at how beautiful they are.

Very nice!

I love it! I am most excited to be able to see all your breeders in a single place, they are just stunning. My grandmother is not very happy with reptiles but I was looking through your breeders next to her and she was just shocked at how beautiful they are.

Very nice!

Hi Olimpia! Thank you for taking the time to post to this thread. We're so happy you liked looking at the breeder gallery and it's only a fraction of all the breeders we've had for the past 12 years! We'll be updating it often with even more photos to enjoy. Tell your Grandma that we are honored that she (who is not a big reptile person), really enjoyed looking at our chameleons! All the very best to you and your family in the coming New Year. :) Liddy

Hey! Great new site. Your layout makes everything easy to find, and the "breeders gallery" is well done! BTW, I don't think I've ever seen a Maroantsetra before, but all I can say is WOW! I'll be checking back for updates.

Hey! Great new site. Your layout makes everything easy to find, and the "breeders gallery" is well done! BTW, I don't think I've ever seen a Maroantsetra before, but all I can say is WOW! I'll be checking back for updates.

Hi Lisa,

I'm glad the layout makes things easy to find. That's what we wanted when we were creating it. :) The breeder gallery was so much fun to do. Ed and I enjoyed taking a look back at some of the breeders we've created in the past, and adding in some from the present as well. We'll be adding more as time goes by, so look for updates to come.

Happy New Year!
Liddy

Love the new look Liddy! I was looking through the breeder gallery, and I didn't realize just how many panthers you actually have! So many awesome looking chameleons! :) I can't look through them too much, I don't have any room for more.

i really love "amandil". is that guy still around? but then again all of your ambanjas look good.

let me say first Happy New Year!!!:):D

And like i said before, its awsome. And now my favorite is the gift certificates;)
, like purchasing for a chameleon slowly in payments to yourself:rolleyes::p

Also i really gotta know, after looking through your Phenomenal breeder gallery, will you have sambavas next year? And is the sambava "valentino" still around?

Congrats Again:)

Website looks awesome Liddy! You have some VERY tempting babies for sale on there!!!!

Carol! I love your profile picture. :) We're glad you like the new website so much. It's so different from what we had for all those years! It was a lot of fun putting together. Let us know if you want to "add" to your family! LOL

Back
Top Bottom