Kammerflage Kreations has a whole NEW LOOK!!!

Love the new look Liddy! I was looking through the breeder gallery, and I didn't realize just how many panthers you actually have! So many awesome looking chameleons! :) I can't look through them too much, I don't have any room for more.

Thank you so much! The Breeder Gallery is a big hit. We're thinking of adding additional galleries with even more photos to enjoy. :D

i really love "amandil". is that guy still around? but then again all of your ambanjas look good.

Unfortunately, Amandil is now retired. Some of the breeders in the currently gallery, were chameleons we produced in the past as part of our collection. He was one of those.

let me say first Happy New Year!!!:):D

And like i said before, its awsome. And now my favorite is the gift certificates;)
, like purchasing for a chameleon slowly in payments to yourself:rolleyes::p

Also i really gotta know, after looking through your Phenomenal breeder gallery, will you have sambavas next year? And is the sambava "valentino" still around?

Congrats Again:)

Hi Ace! When we were looking at a new website plan, we were happy to see the "gift certificate" option. Yes . . . you can use it like a lay-away plan, or people can purchase them for someone when they aren't sure what they would actually like to get.

As for our Sambavas . . . yes . . . we will have more available early this year. The next group that's up and coming is from El Lobo's son "Cortez." Soon, we'll post them to the site.

Look forward to seeing you again at the show next weekend!
Liddy

I like the new site :)
My favorite additions are the chameleon availability menu and the husbandry section. The new logo is nice too.

I like the new site :)
My favorite additions are the chameleon availability menu and the husbandry section. The new logo is nice too.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for the nice feedback. The website has been a long time in coming, so we're so happy it's up and running and that everyone likes it so much! We hoped to make it something easy to navigate and enjoyable to look at. :) I think we achieved that, so it's a good feeling.

Happy New Year!
Liddy

Dear Liddy,

your new website looks great.

almost two years ago I got my first Chameleon Splat from you. sire was Odo.
sadly, he was a crazy boy and fell, breaking his back just a week ago.
he was the best first chameleon anyone could ever have.

thank you for him. I will never forget him. he will be dearly missed.

4299537366_eeba530822_z.jpg

Harry

Dear Liddy,

your new website looks great.

almost two years ago I got my first Chameleon Splat from you. sire was Odo.
sadly, he was a crazy boy and fell, breaking his back just a week ago.
he was the best first chameleon anyone could ever have.

thank you for him. I will never forget him. he will be dearly missed.

4299537366_eeba530822_z.jpg

Harry

Hi Harry,

I'm SO SORRY to hear about Splat!!! What a terrible (and freak) accident to have occurred. He turned out GORGEOUS and I can only imagine how much you'll miss him. I'm so sorry for your loss. :-( Thank you for posting his picture.

Liddy

Back
Top Bottom