Kammer Cages

Sorry if I was not clear. The cage I am talking about is 40 " H x 18" D x 34" W. So it is still taller than it is wide. I was just curious is 40" tall was ok if the cage was 34" wide instead of the standard 24". I'm trying to decide if I am going to buy another cage or build one. Thanks so much for your input. I want to do what is best for Rebel and I am always open to suggestions.. :D

This size would be fine for a veiled.

You wont ever see a person that keeps more than one chameleon with wider or wanting wider cages to take up more space horizontally. I guess if you are only going to get 1 chameleon then yea go for it.

Never say never... I have quite a few and still have plenty of room for more. I used to use the cheap cages but now only kammer cages. Animals are a lot more active and have a lot more space to walk horizontally.

I was so skeptical about kammerflage when i first did business with them. who are they? Will he take my money? You name it, & i thought it. fast forward to now. i have several chams of theirs. any questions you have, will be answered. I had a baby nosy be get damaged obviously by fed ex. his answer: what do i want to do to resolve it. Not here's our policy or we don't guarantee live animals or damage caused by another. he impressed me so much, i kept the little guy and he continued talked with me several times a day until i ended the communications when i was secure that he would be ok. i still talk to them, actually several emails exchanged this week and tonight. Rest assured what you want is what you will get. oh yeah, my male blue bar sired by Ny-nofy is unreal looking in colors, i still think he is fake when i see him. especially in pictures i take. no animal should have that much coloring. if you deal with Ed, you wil be happy. look under my albums for Sherlock and Benjamin. He cares as much about his cages, as we spent a half hour once talking about them. He was concerned when the Reptibreeze were rusting and wanted to make sure the new ones weren't. extremely dedicated.

I second you 100%.

I'm also torn on this for when I upgrade Creature's cage. I like the width and depth of the palace, but the height of DIYcages XL :mad:

Why couldn't the Kammers have a 48" tall cage? That would solve my dilemma.

Back
Top Bottom