Kammer Cages

DABRUTE

I think I'm going to order from there! I see they are popular! How many of you own one and do you have any pics of your setup? I'm returning the one I recently got, the holes aren't lining up and it's asuch a pain. Thanks

I have had both style of cages. I found that all of my chams seem to have loved the dimensions of the kammers cages much more than the standard dimensions. Not to mention that the quality is much better IMO. They def have the experience to know what is more effective for making customers panthers happy. Def worth the extra couple bucks.

I have had both style of cages. I found that all of my chams seem to have loved the dimensions of the kammers cages much more than the standard dimensions. Not to mention that the quality is much better IMO. They def have the experience to know what is more effective for making customers panthers happy. Def worth the extra couple bucks.

do you have pics of your set up? what size do you have?

I have the Kammer "Forever Cage". I really like it. I personally prefer the dimensions of the Kammer cages because they are not quite as deep. This means it's easier to find furniture to set the cage on instead of custom building a stand. And it doesn't make as deep of a footprint in a room. Also, I really do find that my panther chameleon does a lot of lateral (side to side) movement. He also moves up and down, but not as much so the wider vs taller cage is nice for him. We are considering upgrading to the Kammer "Panther Palace" and I highly recommend it if you have the space! Many people will tell you to go with the standard 2'x2'x4' cages and I'm sure these work just as great, but I really see the advantages to the Kammer cage dimensions.

I wish I had seen the "Panther Palace" cage when I was planning my chameleon room... I really like those dims for compatibility with standard wire racks and for the benefit of the chameleon.

do you have pics of your set up? what size do you have?

I will try to get a few pics for you. I have several large size before they came out with the palace and several of the forevers for my females. Def getting a few of the palaces soon for some of my larger males.

I will try to get a few pics for you. I have several large size before they came out with the palace and several of the forevers for my females. Def getting a few of the palaces soon for some of my larger males.

great! keep me posted! do you sell chams also?

they cost a pretty good penny lol i would hope so!

The old saying, you get what you pay for. It's really a fair price considering that you can have your pick of so many different lines and locales and some of the most outragoues colors. Not to mention seeing pics of so many generations that have been thoroughly documented over the years. All the help and support you could ever ask for from some of the nicest people in the bizz!!

The old saying, you get what you pay for. It's really a fair price considering that you can have your pick of so many different lines and locales and some of the most outragoues colors. Not to mention seeing pics of so many generations that have been thoroughly documented over the years. All the help and support you could ever ask for from some of the nicest people in the bizz!!

True indeed!

Quick question...Is the Panther Palace cage by Kammer Cages big enough for a male veiled? I like the fact that they are wider than they are deep. I know the Palace isn't the standard 48" tall but would the extra width make up for the loss of 8" in height? :D

Quick question...Is the Panther Palace cage by Kammer Cages big enough for a male veiled? I like the fact that they are wider than they are deep. I know the Palace isn't the standard 48" tall but would the extra width make up for the loss of 8" in height? :D

I would say no. Remember chameleons like heights so a taller cage would be better than a wider cage.

I would say no. Remember chameleons like heights so a taller cage would be better than a wider cage.

Sorry if I was not clear. The cage I am talking about is 40 " H x 18" D x 34" W. So it is still taller than it is wide. I was just curious is 40" tall was ok if the cage was 34" wide instead of the standard 24". I'm trying to decide if I am going to buy another cage or build one. Thanks so much for your input. I want to do what is best for Rebel and I am always open to suggestions.. :D

You wont ever see a person that keeps more than one chameleon with wider or wanting wider cages to take up more space horizontally. I guess if you are only going to get 1 chameleon then yea go for it.

kammer

I was so skeptical about kammerflage when i first did business with them. who are they? Will he take my money? You name it, & i thought it. fast forward to now. i have several chams of theirs. any questions you have, will be answered. I had a baby nosy be get damaged obviously by fed ex. his answer: what do i want to do to resolve it. Not here's our policy or we don't guarantee live animals or damage caused by another. he impressed me so much, i kept the little guy and he continued talked with me several times a day until i ended the communications when i was secure that he would be ok. i still talk to them, actually several emails exchanged this week and tonight. Rest assured what you want is what you will get. oh yeah, my male blue bar sired by Ny-nofy is unreal looking in colors, i still think he is fake when i see him. especially in pictures i take. no animal should have that much coloring. if you deal with Ed, you wil be happy. look under my albums for Sherlock and Benjamin. He cares as much about his cages, as we spent a half hour once talking about them. He was concerned when the Reptibreeze were rusting and wanted to make sure the new ones weren't. extremely dedicated.

Back
Top Bottom