Kammer Ambilobe holdback

So after all the super rare/unusual species I have kept and still keep, I decided to get a holdback Ambilobe from the Kammers. They told me that this exact one they were not going to part with but had no more room. I think my dad knowing them for so long helped me out with this one:D He is 3.5 months, sired by Son Tiger and the dams sire is Oh My! I told them I wanted a red bar, yellow/orange body so hopefully he will get some crazy colors. Hes looking nothing like either YET, so we shall see what he turns into in the near future.

ambi.jpg

hope the Kammers dont mind me using their pic of him. Havent seen these colors yet on him (this is the exact male I got from them)
lahi-lok-0911-cb-m.jpg

Congrats! I have a Sun Tiger baby too...they are SWEET. Mine is ending up being a orange/yellow body with blue bars...and by the pics it looks like your guy is going to be a real stunner!!

That is Liddy's hand, I know her polish for the holiday, we giggled about it at the show :)
Amazing colors, concussion just love Kammer babies?!
Just wait til the colors come in full blast

That is Liddy's hand, I know her polish for the holiday, we giggled about it at the show :)
Amazing colors, concussion just love Kammer babies?!
Just wait til the colors come in full blast

concussion? Lol, and what do you think his colors will ultimately be judging by the pics, especially the one I took...

lol, niceee!! This is from the Sept 2011 clutch rite. I have his brother ;)

I saw the one you have up on the site, He is a greatt Cham. And thanks for the info on the Dame's Sire.

And what do you think his colors will ultimately be judging by the pics, especially the one I took...

Its funny how the same Cham looks soo different in the 2 pix you posted . My guy has shown both of thoes colors. He tends to be a light pink/peach color with "red rain" in his at-rest state. But lately his at-rest colors have been throwing some greens/blues in it too.

He is never the same on any particular day.

He looks awesome! Keep us updated on him, it will be fun to see the differences between your's and JonRich's.

they had him on hold for you and you never talked to anyone to hold him? Twilight Zone!

What are you trying to say? I had him picked out before I picked him up at the show. They had him on hold for me to pick up at the show...

Thanks for all the kind words. I hope he turns out to resemble either of his amazing bloodlines.

Back
Top Bottom