K. Matschiei Copulation

Jared, I forgot that I sold Todd that pair of mine! :confused::rolleyes:

I haven't heard from him about his eggs. Wasn't it just this last January or so that they were laid? He would know by now if they are fertile, I hope so!!

I haven't heard from him about his eggs. Wasn't it just this last January or so that they were laid? He would know by now if they are fertile, I hope so!!

Last time I asked he said they all look good. I forget when his female dropped but I know he still has a while to go with those eggs!!! Ive got my fingers crossed for you guys here in the states and everyone else elsewhere!!!:)

They're still cookin, 2 dented and turned yellow the rest look good:)
5 months down and 5 to 7 months to go;)

hm can anyone confirm that notice? Until now I can not see any coherency on the length of the nails and the fertility of my chameleon-females. - Only patience helps. But my male has got quite long nails the last month.. hm. Does that mean anything? :)

hm can anyone confirm that notice? Until now I can not see any coherency on the length of the nails and the fertility of my chameleon-females. - Only patience helps. But my male has got quite long nails the last month.. hm. Does that mean anything? :)

My posting this observation is my own personal confirmation. However, I'd be interested to hear what others have experienced.

Also of note, between copulation and laying, females that were previously peaceful become aggressive and very flighty. They will run until they are cornered and then occasionally gape or jump. I have never observed this behavior during other times.

Anyways, hope somebody reads this someday and is thankful for the post. I can't wait to share this species with more people that are interested, babies any day now!

Anyways, hope somebody reads this someday and is thankful for the post. I can't wait to share this species with more people that are interested, babies any day now!

Ill take a female. By the time one of Todds males are sexually mature she should be of breeding size:D

The eggs are so much bigger than when they were laid. Here is a size comparison: The bigger eggs was laid 13 months ago and the smaller egg was laid 5 months ago.

517a00a6.jpg

f9724647.jpg

That is super cool and crazy. You must be crawling out of your skin to see these things hatch!!! Should be any day right?

awsome should be amazing to see them hatch, hope for the best.

considering a k.Mulit for my first "fischer" cham:p

maybe in time these. they have pretty awsoem blueish green coloration

awsome should be amazing to see them hatch, hope for the best.

considering a k.Mulit for my first "fischer" cham:p

maybe in time these. they have pretty awsoem blueish green coloration

Fischers are great!! Especially since you can get CB multis. Im dying for one of these though!!!

I sure hope the best for you and Todd!! Those eggs look great but Id rather look at them with heads popping out

After more than 14 month in incubation...
05faa9ea.jpg

7bd56524.jpg

1351b757.jpg

7aa14055.jpg

ea6c51e7.jpg

The first one was out yesterday and his yolk has fallen off today. The second one popped out today and had no yolk sack attached after emerging. Wish me luck that they start eating sometime soon!

Congratulations! I'm so glad you were able to successful hatch this species out! Wow!!! Best of luck raising them.

Congratulations once again Chad! I can imagine how excited you are.:) I am really looking forward to pictures of these little guys growing up.

Back
Top Bottom