K. Boehmei

RhacsEtc

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357963292.879716.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357963307.953766.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357963320.836934.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357963333.070135.jpg

Just got in 3.3 and I absolutely love them. Look forward to adding a few more kinyongia species in the future!

Armen

Take care of your new colony and good luck breeding this species. With this new batch that came in recently if all the keepers with specimens of Kinyongia boehmei keep in touch all of you have got a good shot to breed multiple generations of these guys.

That's what I'm hoping for. I know a few other forum members got some as well, hopefully were all successful with our groups.

Armen

Very cool. Glad there has been a few people over there in the US so as to gain more information about them.
I love mine. Very interesting species.

very nice. I would strongly suggest using dividers in between all the cages so they cant see each other all the time...I use styrofoam, its super cheap at home depot and can be cut any size:)

I was actually planning on doing that, just haven't been to Home Depot yet. I was going to use dry wall, but I guess styrafoam will work just as good, and probably a lot cheaper!

Thanks,
Armen

Sweet!! The animals pictured look good! This species is really cool. A little smaller than tavetana, a little less pissy and shy also with a little better coloration.

Did any of the females come in gravid? Glad to see you are housing them separate. This is the best way IMO.

What I use for dividers is the corrugated PVC they use for like political signs. Find a sign shop and you can get 8x4 foot sheets for rather cheap. Easy to cut, light weight and they look nice.

I hope that she lays better than my female did. Can you see any little egg shapes in in your other females?
Btw how are they settling in?

Back
Top Bottom