K. Boehmei Bio active setup

Davecameos

Avid Member
Hi everyone,

I would like to prepare a bioactive viv for this specie. I have no experience with bioactive setups and I wonder what people do when females are ready to lay. Do you provide a lay bin in this case?

I have no experience with this spices but I do have a bio active setup for my panther. I would provide a laying bin for your cham since the substrate should not be something she would consider laying her eggs in, with that I mean you can't use soil or bark etc. because that can cause harm to your cham if she digest it. I use moss for my substrate, thick big pieces that my cham can't eat by mistake. Its very forgiving if your cham would fall for some reason which can happen if she would get sick or just being clumsy (like mine that likes to climb the background and then tries to climb the glass wall??) It might just be me but I'm always worried he would break something since I've heard about chams that broke ribs etc.

I have no experience with this spices but I do have a bio active setup for my panther. I would provide a laying bin for your cham since the substrate should not be something she would consider laying her eggs in, with that I mean you can't use soil or bark etc. because that can cause harm to your cham if she digest it. I use moss for my substrate, thick big pieces that my cham can't eat by mistake. Its very forgiving if your cham would fall for some reason which can happen if she would get sick or just being clumsy (like mine that likes to climb the background and then tries to climb the glass wall??) It might just be me but I'm always worried he would break something since I've heard about chams that broke ribs etc.

Thanks for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom