Just wanted to say hi and thank you!

_meagsCham

Hello everyone! After a couple months of reading on these forums I finally decided to join and wanted to share some photos of Chamillionaire :)

My boss actually gave him to me. I work at a vet college and he’s an exotics vet so I lucked out. He volunteers at an animal shelter on the weekends and poor Cham was dumped at the shelter so my boss took him home for care. I’ve always been obsessed with chameleons but do admit that I did not know all of the work and dedication that went into keeping one. But with all of the reading I’ve done here and at Chameleon Academy, plus all the free vet advice from my boss (one of the perks of the job lol), I’m hoping that Cham will have a good healthy life :)

Attachments

• C1077BD1-2B58-4F99-906A-BCA3F00D2B17.jpeg
    C1077BD1-2B58-4F99-906A-BCA3F00D2B17.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 8B23B361-C6C7-4302-A9B1-712BF53F9313.jpeg
    8B23B361-C6C7-4302-A9B1-712BF53F9313.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 47
  • CC091658-1904-4AF2-B79A-D3D4D30F16F3.jpeg
    CC091658-1904-4AF2-B79A-D3D4D30F16F3.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 369E200B-A499-4343-9B06-447A90942740.jpeg
    369E200B-A499-4343-9B06-447A90942740.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 47
He's looks awesome! Welcome to the foums and I hope you like it here! There are so many things you can learn about chameleons from the people here.

He is bueatiful! You got yourself a male panther! Welcome its so nice to have a member that has the ear of an exotic vet, lol! Yes we take second hand advice! The world of chameleons can be very addicting so welcome! I have three rescues now and have always felt that i will allow the universe to dictate what and who becomes family. It has always worked out for me. Enjoy your new son!

He is bueatiful! You got yourself a male panther! Welcome it’s so nice to have a member that has the ear of an exotic vet, lol! Yes we take second hand advice! The world of chameleons can be very addicting so welcome! I have three rescues now and have always felt that i will allow the universe to dictate what and who becomes family. It has always worked out for me. Enjoy your new son!
Thank you!! It is SO addicting, I feel like I haven’t stopped reading or watching YouTube videos since I got him lol
I have a rescued doggie named Kai and now Cham so definitely relate to the rescue mom theory!

Well this chameleon window will also teach you about the life of the feeders too. I now have a small cricket hatchery set up and have mated hawk moths for hornworm! all amzing life cycles!

Welcome! You’ve joined a great group. You have a very handsome boy! Thanks for sharing, I look forward to future pics! He looks healthy and lucky to have you. 🥰

Hi and welcome! :) You have a very handsome chameleon. :love: Unbelievable that anyone would drop him off at a shelter, but their loss is certainly your gain.
Thank you!! We’re not sure about his previous living conditions but when my boss got him he was in okay shape, a little underweight but also very inquisitive. He only gapes at me when I wear a specific pink sweatshirt but other than that he’s pretty friendly 😄 He’s eaten from tongs but I stopped doing that as I know it could risk tongue injury and now he happily eats from a cup. He’s a friendly little guy!

Thank you!! We’re not sure about his previous living conditions but when my boss got him he was in okay shape, a little underweight but also very inquisitive. He only gapes at me when I wear a specific pink sweatshirt but other than that he’s pretty friendly 😄 He’s eaten from tongs but I stopped doing that as I know it could risk tongue injury and now he happily eats from a cup. He’s a friendly little guy!
But pink is such a nice color wutttt :(

Hello everyone! After a couple months of reading on these forums I finally decided to join and wanted to share some photos of Chamillionaire :)

My boss actually gave him to me. I work at a vet college and he’s an exotics vet so I lucked out. He volunteers at an animal shelter on the weekends and poor Cham was dumped at the shelter so my boss took him home for care. I’ve always been obsessed with chameleons but do admit that I did not know all of the work and dedication that went into keeping one. But with all of the reading I’ve done here and at Chameleon Academy, plus all the free vet advice from my boss (one of the perks of the job lol), I’m hoping that Cham will have a good healthy life :)
He is beautiful! 😍

Back
Top Bottom