Just to make sure

montysmommy

I am just wondering if my chameleon is healthy or if anything on her looks concerning. She is 6 months old and doesnt mind being handled. Pictures below. Pictures where shes sleeping were taken during the night I just turned flash on for the picture, also accidentally woke her up in the 6th picture😄

Attachments

• Snapchat-394665315.jpg
    Snapchat-394665315.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Snapchat-149761365.jpg
    Snapchat-149761365.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Snapchat-379059468.jpg
    Snapchat-379059468.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Snapchat-2096829816.jpg
    Snapchat-2096829816.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Snapchat-1997462659.jpg
    Snapchat-1997462659.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230612_222131.jpg
    IMG_20230612_222131.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230530_153052.jpg
    IMG_20230530_153052.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 34
What a little cutie! She looks healthy to me. However I do have to ask…was she sleeping on your hand? If so, it’s best to keep a regular routine of sleep for her in her enclosure to ensure she gets her full 12 hours of uninterrupted beauty sleep.

Looks the perfect weight.

Though now is the time when you have to really start watching food intake. Too much food and she will make too many eggs too early. Also time to start researching your laying bin strategy.
thank you so much I looked into it today!! have a great day!

What a little cutie! She looks healthy to me. However I do have to ask…was she sleeping on your hand? If so, it’s best to keep a regular routine of sleep for her in her enclosure to ensure she gets her full 12 hours of uninterrupted beauty sleep.
thank you so much, sending you hugs!! also yes she just settles down the second I turn off the lights but I instantly put her into her home for sleep I just take a picture because I cant help it🥰 thank you so much again!

She looks healthy and agree with @nightanole
But, sleeping on your hand is normally a sign of stress and that your interpretation of her likes to being hold, is suggesting the opposite.
I looked on Google and noticed the same! I really do not do anything to stres her out and I dont let people get close to her I never make fast movements. I just hoped its innocent. But thank you so much for an answer!

I looked on Google and noticed the same! I really do not do anything to stres her out and I dont let people get close to her I never make fast movements. I just hoped its innocent. But thank you so much for an answer!
Just once or twice won't be harmful, but on a regular base it is. And I know it's absolutely tempting to hold them and sometimes we need to, but try to reduce it to a minimum. You're doing fine and we'll needed to learn all the details and we're still continuing doing this. Just try to read as much as possible over here and on Chameleon Academy.

I saw that in your other post you were given the link to chameleon academy. Do make sure to read and learn all you can there to keep your little cutie the healthiest she can be. Of course, we can answer any questions you may have and help you along the way. :)
thank you so much will do! good luck with your little one, they are the most precious weirdos hahah🥰😄

Just once or twice won't be harmful, but on a regular base it is. And I know it's absolutely tempting to hold them and sometimes we need to, but try to reduce it to a minimum. You're doing fine and we'll needed to learn all the details and we're still continuing doing this. Just try to read as much as possible over here and on Chameleon Academy.
thank you so much will take this advice, it absolutely is tempting but if its harmful its no joke! sending hugs!

Back
Top Bottom