Just so you know....

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
If you don't see me around much on the forums I am flying up to Chicago tomorrow morning. My mother is having open heart surgery due to major major blockages. She is 82 yrs old. Do not know what the outcome is going to be, but its the only shot she has good or bad. I am taking a laptop but don't really know how often I will be on the computer. I am going to be up there for atleast 2 weeks if mom survives the surgery. So its not because I don't want be on here, it is because I can't! So one big prayer here from my Forum Family!!! Thanks!!!!

Wishing and praying for all the best outcome for your Mother. We are all in your corner waiting to hear from you.

Really hope everything goes as planned and really sorry your mother has to go through with the surgery. Carol, don't worry about us. You are a big help to all of us but i'm sure we'll be fine, lol! Stay strong for you and your family and be there for them. When your ready to come back we will be here with open arms. :)

My thoughts are with you and your family. It's never easy when a parent is ill no matter how old we are, hang in there.

I am so sorry to hear about your mum - you are both in our thoughts and prayers. My mum in law is the same age and had major surgery recently and she came through with flying colours. The surgeons truly are miracle workers and i`m sure your mum is in the best hands.

Thank you all SO much for your thoughts and prayers! It means alot to me. You are all like my extended family on here!!!

Back
Top Bottom