Just showing off my new baby...

RLover09

This is Jimmy my new Panther... I get to pick him up this weekend....

NewPhotos0886.jpg

NewPhotos0897.jpg

NewPhotos0907.jpg

I am so excited he's my first Cham and I can't wait!!!!:D... Any advice would be welcomed....:D

Wow That strikes me as an exceptionally attractive animal. The blue is striking!
Congrats :)

Thanks... He is even more breath taking in person.... The owner said when he gets older his colors with just more rich and I so can't wait to see him then...:D

Ill bet he is too! Blue really does it for me in any reptile, its a beautiful color that compliments other tones, really catches the eye. Most panthers are nice, but none Ive seen here yet have quite hit my wow button like yours. I wish the species was within my reach. What will you call him? :)

Nice

Is he a Blue barred ambilobe? He is showing a nice display of colors for sure! Vincent w/ Screameleons wanted to sell me a nice blue barred he took to the expo this past weekend. I just need more funds to afford such a quality chameleon.

Last edited:
He is lovely. Are you all set up and ready to go? Bringing them home ans watching the frist few days is just such a joy. Congrats.

Ill bet he is too! Blue really does it for me in any reptile, its a beautiful color that compliments other tones, really catches the eye. Most panthers are nice, but none Ive seen here yet have quite hit my wow button like yours. I wish the species was within my reach. What will you call him? :)

He'a also the sweetest thing ever... He actually loves to me held... I went in to the pet shop looking for turtles and found him... The second I held him I knew I had to have him...:D Hes name is Jimmy....

He is lovely. Are you all set up and ready to go? Bringing them home ans watching the frist few days is just such a joy. Congrats.

I have everything I need I am going today to get the stuff to build the cage... I want everything perfect...:)

Is he a Blue barred ambilobe? He is showing a nice display of colors for sure! Vincent w/ Screameleons wanted to sell me a nice blue barred he took to the expo this past weekend. I just need more funds to afford such a quality chameleon.

He's actually a blue bar ambilobe and ambanja mix.... I've never seen a mix like...

Back
Top Bottom