just ordered a panther from LLL Reptiles!!!!!

dmaizer

Avid Member
i ordered a Nosy be from LLL Reptile with the $5 shipping:eek: i couldnt help it i have a cage setup for it. the only problem is they can't sex them because they are too young and really want a male.:(

i ordered a Nosy be from LLL Reptile with the $5 shipping:eek: i couldnt help it i have a cage setup for it. the only problem is they can't sex them because they are too young and really want a male.:(

Are you sure your ready for another chameleon? You are having problems with your first one... I dont mean to sound rude but come on man have you taken any advice given on your first one? You know with the plant issue, eating issue, runny poop? Have you mad a vet visit yet? I just dont want you to have all this responsibility that you cant handle...

https://www.chameleonforums.com/verry-worried-33928/
https://www.chameleonforums.com/why-my-veiled-only-eating-waxworms-33788/
https://www.chameleonforums.com/need-help-veiled-not-eating-33491/

i use too have a veiled chameleons about 2 years ago. i lost them when my house burned down. i now what im doing. its just this chameleon is starting to do better. he was on arm for a good amount of time i have great pic that took today i will post it up soon :cool:

and i said i fixed everything and got a plant. if you nothing good to say , don't say anything.

they said that can't tell, but will see what happens i will post pics of my veiled as soon as i can learn to upload photos.:eek: and when i get my nosy be (male plz):D

Last edited:
I havent used LLL but I heard that when you buy they dont gurantee the sex.... But either way male or female they are a cool cham to have!

they also said ther gonna pick the "healthiest one" and going to take an "educated guess" (i hope its a good guess) haha:D

I havent used LLL but I heard that when you buy they dont gurantee the sex.... But either way male or female they are a cool cham to have!
The reason for this is because they "Drop Ship" most of their animals.......they r coming from a wholesaler and they actually dont have alot of the animals. I know one of their wholesalers and he's offered me the same service.

The reason for this is because they "Drop Ship" most of their animals.......they r coming from a wholesaler and they actually dont have alot of the animals. I know one of their wholesalers and he's offered me the same service.

Any time I've seen an animal on their site that I wanted and went to the store in the last almost 10 years they've been in business, it was there. I'm probably going to make a cage run tomorrow and was considering buying a male, too. I'm really curious what a $140 Nosy Be would end up looking like.

dmaizer, I don't know that LLL dropships chams. We haven't sold them any chameleons, but they have offered to purchase from us. When they do purchase chams wholesale, the breeders ship the chams to LLL and they are kept at one of the LLL locations. It may be possible to call them and talk real nice and ask which store the cham would be shipped from, then call that store and talk to whoever would be in charge of picking out the chams for shipment.

I agree that the disclaimer is probably just to cover them and that in reality they know how to pick out a male chameleon. I wouldn't be surprised if you got yourself a nice Nosy Be male. THe photo they show on their site is a baby that is showing so much color that I am sure it is old enough to be showing an obvious "bulge".

Let us know when it arrives and show us a photo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom