Does frans chams have good sales often?

ChameleonClem

Established Member
I want a male panther, and i am trying to decide if i should seize this deal or wait for a better one because they have a big discount on females right now.
Right now they have free shipping till the end of the month and 25$ off coupon code. Thats about 80-90 dollars off.
Do they often have good sales? Or should i carpe diem this one?

(My boyfriend and i are terrified of spending 100s on an animal and it dying on us)

Ps LLL says their range is from 50-250 should i just wait for them or bite the bullet and wait for frans 425+65 pricetag

I'll just say I adopted a panther from FramsChams last October and they're wonderful to work with and would personally vouch for them. For a question like this, it wouldn't hurt to reach out to them directly. They've always been super responsive and can probably give a good idea of what would be a good fit for you.

I agree with both of the members ^^^^ LLL great for supplies, personally I would not buy a cham from them. I like to know the breeder and be able to message with them. Frams chams is very responsive. Reach out to them. They do have sales I have seen one big one and that was over the holidays. But if you want a healthy baby Framschams is one I would personally buy from. They have a great rep.

They occasionally have sales, but even without sale prices, they’re great people to work with and their chams are worth the bit of extra money.

I have 6 Panthers from Frams Chams and they’re all doing great. I’ve had no issues at all. 100%, go with them over LLL or any other similar companies. Knowing the breeder of your animals is invaluable.

I want a male panther, and i am trying to decide if i should seize this deal or wait for a better one because they have a big discount on females right now.
Right now they have free shipping till the end of the month and 25$ off coupon code. Thats about 80-90 dollars off.

(My boyfriend and i are terrified of spending 100s on an animal and it dying on us)

Ps LLL says their range is from 50-250 should i just wait for them or bite the bullet and wait for frans 425+65 pricetag
Framschams is one the best in my opinion, I personally go through them for my chams and just about everything cham related. I've personally seen their setup and it's impressive, your going to get a healthy captive bred animal! LLL can sell them at that price being that those animals are probably wild caught. I know it might seem like alot, but I'll spend the extra for that guarantee that you getting what you paid for! Just my 2 cents. And there are other reputable Breeders out there chances are you'll be paying about the same for a captive bred.

They are ok. My experience with them hasn’t been great. They were sparse and ill informed about lineage. I was also sent the wrong locale which I ultimately kept because of attachment issues.lol. But I’ve heard from other customers/breeders that they had similar issues.🤷🏻‍♂️
What locale were you planning to get?

While discounts and free shipping can ease the initial financial burden, it's crucial to assess your overall financial readiness to care for a panther.

Framschams is one the best in my opinion, I personally go through them for my chams and just about everything cham related. I've personally seen their setup and it's impressive, your going to get a healthy captive bred animal! LLL can sell them at that price being that those animals are probably wild caught. I know it might seem like alot, but I'll spend the extra for that guarantee that you getting what you paid for! Just my 2 cents. And there are other reputable Breeders out there chances are you'll be paying about the same for a captive bred. I recently came across an insightful guide on making money with cryptocurrency, which you might find interesting: https://icoholder.com/blog/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/.
It's wise advice for those considering similar purchases, emphasizing the importance of quality and ethical breeding practices.

Back
Top Bottom