Just my two!!

AZChamFan

Avid Member
I've been looking at the forums for a long time and finally decided to post a couple pics of my two "kids"!

The Panther is a Nosy Be from Bruce Galbraith - got him just a couple weeks ago. He was right at 4 months old in the photo. His father is either Super Blue or Blue Dream - not sure, but it doesn't matter! (please check my next post below for photos!)

I want to also mention that I was very impressed and pleased with the transaction I had with Bruce - he is VERY knowledgable and professional and VERY willing to help in any way necessary.....

Next week a new little boy from Kammerflage Chameleons should be arriving - from Son Tiger(father)!

Bruce Galbraith doesn't live too far from me, so I've been checking out his breeding stock, too! I'm looking for the "ultimate" Nosy Be male ;)

What are you getting from the Kammers?

btw.. I don't see pics... ?

Oops - forgot the photos!

Like I said - new at this(forgot the pics on the first post)!!

Nosy Be is only 4 months old!! Can't wait to see his adult color!

Attachments

• Jackson.jpg
    Jackson.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 181
I have a 4 mo panther from the Kammers, a SonTiger no less!
Gotta tell ya, he is so friendly, responsive, not stressed by anything. Liddy told me to handle him and I do. Every day, my son as well who is 4.
Liddy is always there to answer my questions, no matter how ridiculous.
Can't wait to see my boy mature, he is already showing reds, yellows, blue and green
Good luck, let me know when you get him
Anne

I've been looking for a long time and finally decided to post a couple pics of my two "kids"!

The Panther is a Nosy Be from Bruce Galbraith - got him just a couple weeks ago. He was right at 4 months old in the photo. His father is either Super Blue or Blue Dream - not sure, but it doesn't matter!

Next week a new little boy from Kammerflage Chameleons should be arriving - from Son Tiger(father)!

But you arent going to give any love to that beautiful jacksonii:confused: Is he CB, WC?? He is, IMO, one healthy looking boy!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone! Don't worry, Cainschams, the Jackson's gets plenty of love - he's very spoiled!!! I bought him at a show about 4 months ago - he was pretty stressed and somewhat thin and dehydrated, but not any more!! He turned out to be a wonderful cham - he's quite friendly - eats from my fingers and drinks from a hand held water bottle (of course he gets other "forms" of watering as well). He was wild caught (a Hawaiian one). I would estimate that he's just a little over a year old now.

Unfortunately I am terrible at names and neither of them are named yet!!!

beautiful, healthy looking chams,

this is acutally the wish list of what i hope to own in the future, a nosy be, jacksons, etc.

i cant get over how healthy the jackson is,

and your nosy be is def, BLUE to the max

congrats

Back
Top Bottom