Just my luck

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I couldn't beleive my eyes when I read cali's weather report. I was going to six flags this weeekend for my birthday and turns out they are having a huge storm there! The last time I checked it said it was going to be nice and clear. I hate weather so much! :mad:

Well Happy Birthday anyways ;)

Febuary and March have to be the two most unpredictable weather months of the year!

Hopefully you will get a mulligan and beable to make your trip at another time

I couldn't beleive my eyes when I read cali's weather report. I was going to six flags this weeekend for my birthday and turns out they are having a huge storm there! The last time I checked it said it was going to be nice and clear. I hate weather so much! :mad:

Cali's rain isn't really rain. Also it is only going to rain early AM on sat so you should be fine.

Happy birthday, I haven't been to six flags in forever but it was a lot of fun.

Snowy and cold forecast for where I live for all weekend!
Sorry bummer for your trip!

I am with you, it is 18 and snowing again just like yesterday & tomorrow is forcast to be more of the same. I an sooooooooo tired of winter.:(

Thanks everyone :) I'm sorry to here that is snowing for you guys! Thanks chad and Ryan, hopefully my mom will still be able to take me :)

Happy Birthday, and I am hoping for some rain to cool off the weather.. already getting back up to the 80s!

Back
Top Bottom