Just Got Mist King!!!

So I'm Building a new cage for my Veiled, my old one was a bit of an eyesore with no storage for supplies. I finally broke down and got a mist king, I can't believe I didn't get this a year ago. I set it up temporary on the old cage while I finish up the New one (probably at least a month out still, I'm going all out on this one). I'm never misting my cham by hand again if I can help it.

The new cage is going to be 7'6" x 3'6" x 2' (20" in for storage at the bottom 6" for hiding lights up top) and I can't imaging trying to mist that by hand. I'm just now finishing up the frame of the cage right now. Still a lot of finish details.

yes they r great definatly one of my best purchases. i still find i like to mist by hand now and then just to interact with the chams and watch them drink, but the mistking is a life saver.

Welcome to the good life! I bought mine about 10 months into owning these guys and I couldn't believe I hadn't done it earlier. Now I don't know how to live without it lol

Welcome to the good life! I bought mine about 10 months into owning these guys and I couldn't believe I hadn't done it earlier. Now I don't know how to live without it lol

your not kidding. I can actually leave for a couple days and not have to bring my cham with me too!

Back
Top Bottom