Just adopted Pascal.

I am sad to inform you all but Pascal passed away tonight. She fought hard though.
Thank you all again for all of your help and words of encouragement through this.
so sad :(( may she rest in peace, sweet girl 💗 you were a victim of impulse buying but i’m sure your last few days were as peaceful as possible 💗💗 rest in peace

So sorry...at least you gave her a chance and made her as comfortable as possible. And now her battle is over and she can
RIP now.
💖😟
Hope your puppy's surgery goes well...please let us know. 💖💖

Sorry to hear! Atleast you know what to be prepared for if you get one again!

So sorry...at least you gave her a chance and made her as comfortable as possible. And now her battle is over and she can
RIP now.
💖😟
Hope your puppy's surgery goes well...please let us know. 💖💖
She has to have surgery to remove part of her ovary that the spay clinic missed during her spay in November. It's causing infection and she's on antibiotics now. When my husband got home with her he told me that we have to be on watch for her to go into heat and then immediately get her into surgery. That vet bill alone was over 250 dollars.

Really sorry to read this, but it was inevitable. Luckily, she got her last days finally some love and pampering, now she can RIP 💚 🙏
Don´t blame yourself for what happened, it was already too late for her and even a vet visit would made the chances minimum. And please don´t let this encourage you for owning a cham, these are such amazing creatures and you´re now set for one. Just let your wounds heal, fine tune (we are here for you) the enclosure and start fresh with a young healthy one.

And wishing all the best with your pup 🤞

Back
Top Bottom