Just a "Well Maybe Im Lucky" thread...

tigress4529

So got my Simon from Kammers about 2 months ago (Holman cross bebe)...no problems AT ALL... but this is prob a KRAZY question...my guy never turns dark...hes relatively friendly...and he seems to enjoy hanging out and about...EVEN WHEN MY KITTIES ARE AROUND...its like hes not scared or stressed at all
Ya'll mention stress and dark colors a lot on here...do i have a "slow" cham or am i just one of the lucky ones whose cham enjoys being held on a daily basis...and doesnt get stressed? i mean yeah...he has his moments but ive never seen the dark brown color

been gone for 2 weeks however (have a good "babysitter" watching/ feeding etc) hopefully his demeanor hasnt changed! @(~~):>

Stess on a panther is not necessarily going all brown/dark. Darker vertical bars is more common.

He may be chill.
He may be temporarily chill, and will grow out of it
He may be freaked the heck out and its just not obvious

Yeah...sadly, in some cases, the more striking they look, the more stressed they are. With some, a boring looking chameleon is a happy chameleon.

oh he does get mad at me (dark bars)...puffs and hisses when hes in "his corner"...but it doesnt last long...he chills and "de-corners" and hes fine afterwards...it only lasts seconds though

I have 2 KammerKidz!

And they are both great! I am sure the fact that you srated with a health Cham from Kammerflage has helped tremendously in getting him off to a good start... I have not had any issues with my boys yet either... and Note to the universe I am not trying to jinx things!

So maybe your lucky... lets just count our bleessings! :D

Back
Top Bottom