Just a friendly reminder...

CrazyChamLady13

Just a friendly reminder. A Custom enclosure of 30"x30"x 51" WONT fit though door ways!
Trying to build my Guy a nice size enclosure and it would not fit... so had to downsize. Maybe when we move he can have his huge kingdom

Buy a reptarium! You can have a monster of a cage and fit or through doors becuse it can be dismantled. A lot of people say they aren't quality but honestly I'm mad at myself for not having purchased one sooner.

Oh no that sucks! No way to dismantle the cage? What a shame! Have you posted pics of it? I like seeing custom cages.

Have you tried taking the door off the hinges? The doorway to our office is 30" so I built my cage a little smaller than that but got stuck on the door as we went to roll it in. A flat tip screw driver and a hammer got the hinge pins out and then we were able to roll it on in...

My husband wants me to make it 22"x30"x51" for now til we can move into a bigger place. Then I can build the little Guy a bigger enclosure. Still a decent size enclosure at 2in shy of the recommended 24", should be ok right?

Doh that sucks! But the 22x30x51" is plenty big.

I have a 6x4x5 ft enclosure in a room, not looking forward to the day I want to move that thing.

Back
Top Bottom