Just a few general questions

Researching sicknesses is actually a good thing to know.
I'm glad you brought this to my attention cause honestly i would have
Researching sicknesses is actually a good thing to know.
I'm glad you brought this to my attention cause honestly i would have forgot
Alot of new keepers think taking care of a cham is hard work. How hard is it to have the right uvb, supplements, right size enclosure and etc? The work isn't really hard. Its more IMPORTANT than it is hard. I have seen pics of chams on this forum with such bad MBD and why? Cause of not having a dang uvb bulb. And God bless the people on this forum. They will help till the end. Sorry about the rant. Somethings just frustrate me. Anyway. Good luck . As long as you have everything dialed in right this hobby is awesome. And the people here will help every step of the way

Alot of new keepers think taking care of a cham is hard work. How hard is it to have the right uvb, supplements, right size enclosure and etc? The work isn't really hard. Its more IMPORTANT than it is hard. I have seen pics of chams on this forum with such bad MBD and why? Cause of not having a dang uvb bulb. And God bless the people on this forum. They will help till the end. Sorry about the rant. Somethings just frustrate me. Anyway. Good luck . As long as you have everything dialed in right this hobby is awesome. And the people here will help every step of the way
Yeah I never understood the idea of it being hard. Overwhelming, expensive, and stressful sure but not hard. :LOL:

looks like i'll have a lot to read up on!
BTW... We hope you're not squeamish about roaches. Heh, heh, heh... :p

1599513552596.png

Not really.
but having them crawl on me is not ideal

lmao
Not ideal, but realistic. Escapes are rare (they're not fast like American cockroaches) but occasionally, one may make it onto your hand (They're sticky little buggers. Well, not actually sticky—just real good at hanging on) and they're so light, you may not notice until they've crawled up your arm.

Whether it's roaches or crickets or larva, live insect feeders are part of it. Gotta be honest. ;)

What's really weird is one day you'll be looking closely at one, and wonder how it tastes.... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Can’t resist a good python quote
I can't resist them from Howard Hawks' movies.

Ball of Fire (1941)
Sugarpuss O'Shea: [needing help with a stubborn zipper] You know, I had this happen one night in the middle of my act. I couldn't get a thing off. Was I embarrassed!

To Have and Have Not (1944)
Slim: You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.

The Big Sleep (1946)
Philip Marlowe: She tried to sit on my lap while I was standing up.

The Thing from Another World (1951)
Lt. Ken McPherson: What if he can read our minds?
Eddie: He'll be real mad when he gets to me.

Ned "Scotty" Scott: Dr. Carrington, you're a man who won the Nobel Prize. You've received every kind of international kudos a scientist can attain. If you were for sale I could get a million bucks for you from any foreign government. I'm not, therefore, gonna stick my neck out and say you're stuffed absolutely clean full of wild blueberry muffins, but I promise my readers are gonna think so.

Ned "Scotty" Scott: You sure you know how to use that thing?
Lt. Ken McPherson: I saw Gary Cooper in "Sergeant York." [Another Howard Hawks movie]

Ned "Scotty" Scott: Think of what it means to the world!
Hendry: I'm not working for the world. I'm working for the Air Force.

Ned "Scotty" Scott: An intellectual carrot. The mind boggles.

Final line of the movie:
Ned "Scotty" Scott: Watch the skies, everywhere! Keep looking. Keep watching the skies!

El Dorado
(1966)
Cole: I'm lookin' at a tin star with a... drunk pinned on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom