Just a boy just an ordinary boy

CharlieCharmingo

Avid Member
Just so everyone knows Tony is holding me hostage outside as sunset nears because he refuses to come from the palm until he's gotten every last drop of water. I think he's a genius and like a cat has mastermind the way in which he always gets what he wants. But listen, how cute are these drinking poses?

IMG_6148.JPG
IMG_6146.JPG
IMG_6144.JPG
IMG_6141.JPG

Just so everyone knows Tony is holding me hostage outside as sunset nears because he refuses to come from the palm until he's gotten every last drop of water. I think he's a genius and like a cat has mastermind the way in which he always gets what he wants. But listen, how cute are these drinking poses?

View attachment 182526 View attachment 182527 View attachment 182528 View attachment 182529
Toni is looking mighty Handsome . Oh do I know about being held hostage !!.

I don't understand how he can be so small but refuse to follow anyone's will but his own. Haha. He wouldn't let me get him until every last drop was licked clean.
Like you say it's a panther things Septiceye is bolder then bold , he's hell bent on walking down the street , Seriously little man :rolleyes: !!!. I sent a video too Matt the other day of him trying . Frances she's just happy to be in her Hibiscus :love:. She does what ever she feels like it too but she won't go marching herself down the street . She does not like people seeing her . Septiceye He's a ham .

Tony used to attempt to CROSS the street. I'm Sure there is a video somewhere. He's nuts. But I read somewhere that panthers will use whatever space you give them so I guess our guys took that to mean the whole world. It probably doesn't help that we're most likely enablers lol. How does he deal with your beardies?

Like you say it's a panther things Septiceye is bolder then bold , he's hell bent on walking down the street , Seriously little man :rolleyes: !!!. I sent a video too Matt the other day of him trying . Frances she's just happy to be in her Hibiscus :love:. She does what ever she feels like it too but she won't go marching herself down the street . She does not like people seeing her . Septiceye He's a ham .

Tony used to attempt to CROSS the street. I'm Sure there is a video somewhere. He's nuts. But I read somewhere that panthers will use whatever space you give them so I guess our guys took that to mean the whole world. It probably doesn't help that we're most likely enablers lol. How does he deal with your beardies?
He's warming up to the beardies . Brad adores Septiceye. Brad wants to be near him but he can't . This was Septiceye expression when he first met Brad :eek: . Mrs Bridges he just wants to lay in the dirt and get filthy :rolleyes:. Frances just sits up in her Hibiscus looking down at them like you boys are idiots and I'm the only smart one around here :D.

He's warming up to the beardies . Brad adores Septiceye. Brad wants to be near him but he can't . This was Septiceye expression when he first met Brad :eek: . Mrs Bridges he just wants to lay in the dirt and get filthy :rolleyes:. Frances just sits up in her Hibiscus looking down at them like you boys are idiots and I'm the only smart one around here :D.

That's how my beardie girl Jane looks at the boys too! With complete and utter disdain for their "stupidity".

!!! Kristen stop he's already got a big head. Thinks he's king. Has to wake up first. Has to be misted first. And heaven forbid I don't let him out first.
Oh I hear you !!. Septiceye he's hanging off his door waiting . I open that door and he come outa there like he's king of the world . Now fallow me maid . Water my face make sure you get water in my mouth, now feed me Hurry up now . I have things to do :rolleyes:Like take a walk:cool: . See what grumpy girls up to and such .

Back
Top Bottom