Jurassic Park Indeed

Pure

Was linked to this through kingsnake. This can't be real.

http://lizardkeepers.com/

Notice at the bottom. "Really Big Lizards,Inc. is a division of AprilFirst BioEngineering." lol

LMAO
Buying a dinosaur is a serious investment and these are not "throwaway" pets. We recommend that anyone considering purchasing a dinosaur, especially a large predator, please spend some time investigating their purchase. Their is nothing worse than having to explain to the local animal control why all the neigborhood cats, dogs, cows, paperboys, and UPS trucks keep disappearing around your house.

Somebody has a good sense of humor.
Do you think the neighbors would ask what the 40 foot cage is in your backyard?

The hell with the cage. I have a 1/4 acre "feild" That would be a perfect free range for a triceratops.

"Shanon, I don't want to be a bad neighbor, but how many times am I going to have to ask you to control your damn pet?! Your brontosaurus is eating all my oak trees!"

HA HA HA that would be sick to own a raptor! The BA of the dinosaurs!

You know there are people that probably actually believe this... I wonder when they will have Sasquatch and skunk ape neonates available?

LOL

Todd

I would so get a trex!!!!! Imagine how many people would be scared of you and not mess with you then.

"Come here Rexxy, get him, get him boy!" hahahaha

But.......they.....have eggs. :(

What's really funny is that I was linked this from Kingsnake. I was looking at an add that had been removed and this site was in the cluster of links for you to check out. Kinda going all out on a joke to have it linked on KS...I don't think anything gets linked from there for free. I dunno.....

well is there a phone number or something to contact them lol,

I love the part that says "Plesiosaurs may not be shipped to Scotland"

I find it to be very pleasant. Good humored joke. Now if I could only be on the other side of the phone when people call in to order, that would be fun.

You know there are people that probably actually believe this... I wonder when they will have Sasquatch and skunk ape neonates available?

LOL

Todd

But I DO have Sasquatch babies available. They're all the rage in Canada. Too bad they can't be exported. ;)

Back
Top Bottom