Jumbo (XXL) Screen Reptile Habitat Cage - U.S.A. made

Okay see what I'm talking about. That thing is $110. I paid less than that for the supplies to build 8 enclosures.

are you talking wood or aluminun? cuz if aluminun i would like to know where you get your supplies ... plus the time to put it together

it was more for the people who don't make ther own cages. a zoomed 18x18x36 in a pet store can be $79

Yes, Aluminum with wood framing. I got my supplies from Lowes. I've decided to go aluminum with aluminum framing now though. 36" wide 84" long aluminum is only 7 bucks. A bit less than that actually.

Edit: My receipt says $120 total. But, I had to buy a hacksaw, staple gun, and stud finder. Oh and some snacks. hahaha.

yea and you still had to go home and put it together! .. so why not buy A really big cage already done for 110? i use to make my own cages too ... then i got smart ..

I would say lllreptile is the cheapest your going to find anything too. In case anyone was looking. That same reptibreeze is 74.99

yea and you still had to go home and put it together! .. so why not buy A really big cage already done for 110? i use to make my own cages too ... then i got smart ..

A lot of people on here enjoy building their own cages and stands. It's like a hobby you know? They don't mind putting in the time and effort for their chams. While we haven't built cages for our chams, though I would love to one day, we did build our stands from scratch. The best part was we got to spend more time together by building the stands together. There's more to it for a lot of people than just getting it done for cheaper. It's not that you "got smart" you just didn't enjoy building the cages that much I guess.

A lot of people on here enjoy building their own cages and stands. It's like a hobby you know? They don't mind putting in the time and effort for their chams. While we haven't built cages for our chams, though I would love to one day, we did build our stands from scratch. The best part was we got to spend more time together by building the stands together. There's more to it for a lot of people than just getting it done for cheaper. It's not that you "got smart" you just didn't enjoy building the cages that much I guess.

Some people are a little more narrow minded... But, I know I'm going to enjoy working on my project.

I actually purchased this cage from both theses places. I got one from LLReptile and one form SandFire Dragon Ranch. After shipping they both come out to about the same price. They are great! I've been looking into buying materials to build a bigger one because this size seems to be the biggest on the market, but I'm not very handy :(

Did you read this? i posted?
"are you talking wood or aluminun? cuz if aluminun i would like to know where you get your supplies ... plus the time to put it together

it was more for the people who don't make ther own cages. a zoomed 18x18x36 in a pet store can be $79" "

Yeah, We built alot of our cages in our past!! It was a fun project then...but after so many it got to be to much! Now find find great deals on CL less than half the price of a brand new cage...and hardly used! Heck I got a nice one for free the last time I looked! I suggest to those looking for cages go on CL you can find some great deals every so often!

TShook was just showing everyone this cage since it was so huge and awesome!!! Not to uch the price of it. :)

~KaYla

I would never buy anything from LLL .. anyone who sells half dead chams will never see a red cent of my money

It is all good and posting things you have found is totally OK. When it comes to building your own or buying pre made that is personal preference.

haha yesss, I agree..There's some people who would rather build..I "MySeLf" like to find the deals and buy :) Much easier since I'm a girl..lol

~Kayla

haha yesss, I agree..There's some people who would rather build..I "MySeLf" like to find the deals and buy :) Much easier since I'm a girl..lol

~Kayla

They both have got there own applications. I myself have got both homemade and pre made cages and would not knock either.

Although I wish cage companies would build cages that are more horizontally oriented.

If you have the time and enjoy that kind of thing, building your own cages is a very fun project. cool to see it go from just a pile of stuff into a great enclosure. I for one like manual labor because i like seeing my work afterwords. Although, its not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom