Julian isn't eating!

LackThereOf

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, because I don't feel like it's a medical emergency just yet. I got Julian three days ago and so far he's only been eating 1 cricket and a couple mealworms. I know I should have more variety and planning on it but got to order today or tomorrow seems I can't get anything near by. (No local petstores carry anything. The crickets I got most of them are way to big so I'm trying to feed Julian the littlest of the little so he doesn't choke. Same goes for the mealworms just the little ones. But in my opinion they're still a bit big for him. Luckily my friend has a fresh colony of mealworms so he'll have baby ones for him but he just can't eat mealworms. So my problem is what if he still doesn't eat after I get small mealworms? I know it's essential for him to be eating especially at such a young age. Don't know his exact age will post picture and hope for best guess. Thanks! If I'm missing anything just let me know.

Attachments

• 2013-04-06 19.55.26.jpg
    2013-04-06 19.55.26.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 93
Its normal for them to not eat their first few days.

Just offer food, and let him settle in.

ALso, if hes never been cup fed, and thats how you feed, it can take him a few days ot figure that out.

Thanks! I thought it might of been something like that but I just wanted to make sure. At the petstore they only offered him crickets and they were way to pick so I was afraid he may of been malnourished.

Chams can survive on just crickets.

Its not a well rounded diet, but it can and has been done.

I suggest using out site sponsors for ordering food.

Back
Top Bottom