Jimbo @ 3. months (Uber Pic Heavy)

Sweet man.

Theres some new bloodlines coming along by the way. Unfortunetely they are not pure locales though.

I can maybe get hold of a guy to get a single pair of pure locales (Ambanja, Nosy Faly, Ambilobe, Sambava or Nosy Be)

By the end of year or early next year there will be ambilobe x ambanja and ambanja babies that will be bred from a wild caught father and CB female, so all the new chams are going to be pretty sick! :)

Hopefuly I will also be getting the jacksons in a about 3 months, so if you would like a male let me know.

Cheers

Summer is near

Whooo haaaa summer is almost here. Jimbo is doing very well and grown. New photo's and updates to come :)

I have been waiting to hear back from you about your chams! :D

Cant wait to see the pics, and yes summer is here and I my veileds and panthers are about to hatch, perfect timing!! :D

Yea will post near the end of the month, get them back into there element outside.

Paul still hasn't gotten back to me on the female :( I really want one bad.

Yea will post near the end of the month, get them back into there element outside.

Paul still hasn't gotten any females as yet :( I really want one bad.

Strange he told me someone booked like 40 of any females that have and will hatch.

Cant wait for my panthers to hatch, should be having some come out sometime soon. And then the baby veileds will be here in October :)
Think Im also going to get a load more female panthers and maybe another male for some breeding plans :)

Zup Guys

Nice warm weather hey :)

104_0586.jpg

104_0598.jpg

Finaly the new pics! :D

He looks great man. Maybe we can breed him with one of my females sometime next year. Really like his blues so would make a good addition to the breeding. Trying to see if we can get some really blue panthers. So far with the added nosy faly bloodline they are sky blue with red spots and fire up with some orange/white.

Rocco The Veiled

000_0004.jpg

Jimbo Chilling

104_0588.jpg

Rocking climbing hobby it seems :p

104_0593.jpg

Picking up the baby female this weekend.

Hey guys, im also from SA :). I had a beautiful nosy be panther but sadly he has passed on. Does anyone have any panther's for sale perhaps or can point me in the direction for a breeder?

Back
Top Bottom