Jasonii Parsonii questionii.

Thanks!

Here is a picture of her from chucks add. I'll be sure to upload terabytes of pictures once I get her!

vahydyde.jpg

My beautiful awesome and wonderful wife bought one of Chuck G's females for my birthday.

When my wife told me I was like..
Whhhhhat?
hymu3yte.jpg

But then I was like...
Yes...
by7umyhu.jpg

Then I was like...
Noooo.
ygyjyne2.jpg

But now I'm like...
Wooow!
qy6useda.jpg

LMAO so now I know who snaked me lol

I am glad you realize what a wonderful creature a wife is, martyr's that we all are, your wife loves you lots.:D:D:D Happy Birthday indeed.

Thanks Laurie. Funny thing is my wife's name is Laurie too.

Rosie is settling in but is still really timid. I haven't seen her drink but have caught her under the drip. I haven't seen her eat but her first poo was today and looked good.

She is soooo tiny and cute.

4a7uqegu.jpg

Alan has started to eat like a horse. Look at these fat pockets!
y2y4u4ub.jpg

a7yne6uq.jpg

a5e6a5u2.jpg

I am glad you realize what a wonderful creature a wife is, martyr's that we all are, your wife loves you lots.:D:D:D Happy Birthday indeed.

Jasonii your Parsonii are looking greatonii your enclosures plants. Except they would look bestonii on live plants.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Funnyonii and thanksii.

I opted for the lazy route. I can pull the cage outside and disinfect and hose it down really easy. I've been fighting mold with the 5 hour dripping.

Jason

Jasonii your Parsonii are looking greatonii your enclosures plants. Except they would look bestonii on live plants.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Funnyonii and thanksii.

I opted for the lazy route. I can pull the cage outside and disinfect and hose it down really easy. I've been fighting mold with the 5 hour dripping.

Jason

:D:D

The best conditions for montane chameleon species are highly conducive to mold growth. However the extra high humidity and a good misting schedule are optimum for montane species of chameleons thrive. It just means a higher maintenance greenhouse or chameleon room.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Updates!

Frank is up to 158 grams.
Alan is now bigger again at 160 grams.
Rosie is up from 18 to 25 grams.
Rosie's 2nd poo looked good.

Frank
abyje6aq.jpg

ara5epa2.jpg

4ase5yty.jpg

Alan
zesa5ede.jpg

dy3u8yru.jpg

e5ygadug.jpg

e7u5e7ub.jpg

yvehana6.jpg

Alan left these marks on my hand after holding him...
je5egyta.jpg

Rosie
udu8epe5.jpg

ajeqany4.jpg

zevata2u.jpg

ege2u9et.jpg

Jason

I get the same marks, almost like I'm allergic, that would be my luck lol. They are looking good, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom