Jasonii Parsonii questionii.

Alan just waking up.
tu6a7uvy.jpg

Franks starting to shed again..
ehe5y6un.jpg

This is Franks first day out in the Texas spring. He wore a blue-green and yellow suit to celebrate the occasion.
qede9yje.jpg

azy8ehyb.jpg

This one goes out to his future lady where ever she might be....
yja5emub.jpg

My boy has been loving this Texas Spring too! Not looking forward to the sweltering heat though :-(

Frank is awesome btw!

how are they? i usually look to that shop for a good viewing, i live 20 min away and visit once a month. how are the parsonii? are they awesome? i havent stopped there yet to see them. my fiance and i have been wanting one for quite some time, and its almost all too inviting that they have them so close. i know they are a very big commitment. we are surely far from being ready to take one on due to space requirements. i will be reading and following as you update. you have shown a good amount of info on their needs and i really appreciate that.

They are both doing good. Lazy Frank is up to 133 grams. He is going through a slow shed.

Alan has started to out eat frank. I think he's going through a growth spurt. He is up to 105 grams.

egu7y2uz.jpg

veje7uta.jpg

dytuza4a.jpg

a9uga4ab.jpg

deje3aqu.jpg

6y7abyqe.jpg

jahydasu.jpg

Thanks jann! They look great but I still use your Cooper pics as my computer background. Your pics are stunning.

Nice! I love the blue showing through the cracks like sunlight in a sunset.

Frank started attacking his skin.

y4e8epyd.jpg

he8ypumu.jpg

bu3yjeqy.jpg

jy5eda3e.jpg

I like Frank's hat. :D Some of my chameleons eat their skin and Dulce my Cuban Knight anole eats ALL of her skin every time she sheds. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom