Jarosek Park Reptiles

AWESOME! :D:D:D:D:D Wish you and your business well!

And the little girl you sent is growing strong - she does have quite the stink eye though. Has yet to lay the fisrt batch of infertiles. She does have the requisite bin to explore and I do keep an eye open so I can start tracking her cycles.

Best to you!

AWESOME! :D:D:D:D:D Wish you and your business well!

And the little girl you sent is growing strong - she does have quite the stink eye though. Has yet to lay the fisrt batch of infertiles. She does have the requisite bin to explore and I do keep an eye open so I can start tracking her cycles.

Best to you!

Thank you , glad she is doing well. Seems like all the girls from this clutch have some tude. :D

Congratulations, happy to hear about your sponsoring of the site I agree this is by far the best forum I've been apart of to. I'm a member on some other forums but most of the members are cocky and arrogant I've seldom come across that hear. It is nice to have your support. :D:D:D

Sorry to be late to the party but you guys know I think you ROCK. Thanks for sponsoring!

When you wanna do brunch?

A few weeks ago I had a dream that an office place was giving away shirts they had laying around and they handed me a shirt with your logo on it without knowing it's value, needless to say I took it in a non-chalant manner and clutched it tight. It was red. Lol random huh?

Back
Top Bottom