Japan rescuers find dog adrift at sea on house

jojackson

A JAPAN Coast Guard elite rescue unit has picked up a dog that was adrift at sea on a house roof off the nation's tsunami-battered northeast coast, an official said today.

A helicopter crew on Friday spotted the floppy-eared dark brown animal adrift 2km from Kesennuma, a port town severely hit in the March 11 disaster, according to the coastguard official.......

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/jap...-at-sea-on-house/story-e6frg12c-1226032629206

626866-pn-miracle-dog.jpg

625846-japan-earthquake.jpg

MIRACLE: Rescuers retrieve a dog which is believed to have been floating on debris for three weeks since the tsunami devastated north-east Japan. Picture: AP Source: PerthNow

I think he must of had some milkbones tucked away in the kitchen below! lol. I'm glad a good story can come out of this tragedy.

How on earth did it live at sea for three weeks?!?! It's super cute though. Reminds me of what my boyfriend's dog's and my dog's puppies might look like.

Must have been severely dehydrated Id imagine, unless the structure it was on held some rainwater Bet he was thirsty and hungry after his ordeal. Good use for their stocks of whalemeat! :p

Just thought I would let you guys know, this little guys name is Ban and he was reunited with his owner today!! I dont know how to add the link or I would!! :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom