January 25th (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

I made it home safe and sound at 10:30pm. Look forward to the next meeting everyone. Really enjoyed meeting everyone.

I agree great meeting but then again anytime i get out of the house an get to talk chams its a great day, i look forward to the meeting every month come on feb...as always great to see everyone an see yall next month..
i also loved the pics it was fun sittin on the floor lookin at all the pics an looking thru the cham book to see what they were...sageghost i seen a brother to the male carpet u have omg awesome, an all the other pics? lots of sweet chams

just checked the label, and sorry no girl scouts were harmed in the making of the cookies.:D

Tylene, this is the trailer for the movie and it includes that quote!

Thank you to Brad for bringing all those pictures! Even if we did have to squint for some of them ;) And a special thanks to Steve for making crack and giving up Lakers tickets to spend time with us instead :D

I agree, great meeting. Thanks to everyone for bring all the bugs. My Chams are going to be happy tomorrow! The pictures were really interesting and good to meet some new people too.

Back
Top Bottom