Jake and the glove sitting in a tree....

OK... So I can't find the pic of Jake humping my computer speaker... BUT I did find the vid of him humping my hand.

Not a TON of action... But I think he was getting tired before I got the camera out.:rolleyes:

Wow. I don't normally say this but thanks for sharing.

I use to have dog that was like that all the time. Maybe you should rig up a stuff animal in his cage so he can take out his frustrations whenever he needs too.

haha funny this thread came about again.

I was showing Jake that glove the other day and he got excited.... showing color and when i got it close to him he would grab it and then head butt it! I was like 'what are you doing?!' and he just kept trying to hold it and hit it with his head.... maybe tomorrow i'll make a vid of him reuniting with his lover

Take that!

Since this thread came up again... I figured I would post the vid of him showing his 'love' for the 'love glove' in recent times....

(this was just after mating with Caddie... I needed to separate them so I placed the glove in the tree and he went for the bait.)

I love how he looks up at the camera just before the end with a look of 'AIGHT! WHO IS NEXT?!"

Haha thats funny...Sowin some glove...love !!!

Also after Dooku "got some" hes been on a constant stalking mode on his cage. When I get him out he usually focuses in the direction of the ladies. Hes a total stud.....one of my other males Monty could care less tho.

This has got to be the funniest post I have ever seen! I love it, my dogs came over to see if I was ok I have been laughing so hard. I guess guys are just guys, cham or man. thanks for starting my day off.

For some reason, the first pic in the thread makes me think of woodlan critters.... Christmas woodland critters.

If you never saw the South Park episodes(especially the imaginationland ones), ignore the comment. If you have, I apologize for the crude remark. couldnt' help it.

For some reason, the first pic in the thread makes me think of woodlan critters.... Christmas woodland critters.

If you never saw the South Park episodes(especially the imaginationland ones), ignore the comment. If you have, I apologize for the crude remark. couldnt' help it.

And this is Chamy the chameleon. YAY!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom