Jacksons Cage

Southernmost

Just did some work on the cage, I traded the analog guages for a new digital one, much better, no more guess work. Put the basking light on a dimmer, Im pretty sure it was too hot, it stays around 77-79 inside now away from the direct light. The humidity was staying around 55-60% with just the plants, misting and the dripper, I got a humidifier to raise it some, it can get up to 65-70% now after running for a while, I plan on running it at night only, It seems to do ok setting next to the cage, would directing the mist into the cage make a huge diffrence??
Im new to all this so any suggestions would be a great help.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 214
i have the same humidifier and i was told to get pvc pipe, put the pvc pipe in the spout and have it go directly in the cage

Southernmost said:
JThe humidity was staying around 55-60% with just the plants, misting and the dripper, I got a humidifier to raise it some, it can get up to 65-70% now after running for a while, I plan on running it at night only, It seems to do ok setting next to the cage, would directing the mist into the cage make a huge diffrence??
Absolutely would. Here are some easy ways to do it.

Humidifiers and Chameleon Enclosures By roo

Back
Top Bottom