Jacksons at the pet store

mychamtini112012

There's a little baby jacksons at the pet store by me and i feel so sad. I want to take him away from that place. He looks sad.

That'll be the typical Jackson expression then, lol! Mine always looks sad even though he can't possibly be that sad ALL the time!:D

That'll be the typical Jackson expression then, lol! Mine always looks sad even though he can't possibly be that sad ALL the time!:D

hes that sad all the time because he sees other jacksons and their horns are bigger than his.

Or mommy isnt feeding him enough..... (meaning he loves food) lol

There's a little baby jacksons at the pet store by me and i feel so sad. I want to take him away from that place. He looks sad.

They all look so sad.?

I don't think they have a uvb on him either..

Who is ramsey.?

I tend to think mine always looks ridiculusly happy:confused:

GO BUY THE JACKSON CHAMELEON NOW!

NOW!

Wtf?? $100

Why would you think about buying anaimal that is way over priced and not being proprly taken care of .
you have a cpu use it kingsnake and fauna have them at $20 -$25 each

Why would you think about buying anaimal that is way over priced and not being proprly taken care of .
you have a cpu use it kingsnake and fauna have them at $20 -$25 each

shes not going to buy it. it was a joke.

shes got a hoe and a faly coming. shes got other things to deal with.
:)

Okay. I said I want to save him. I don't need you acting like that. I can't get him because of how much he is anyway. I can want to save him from that though without your attitude.

Pulled a suspensory ligament and tore a deep suspensory ligament. Then he was on stall rest and made it worse. It was terrible. We had a bad like year a half with injuries and him

Pulled a suspensory ligament and tore a deep suspensory ligament. Then he was on stall rest and made it worse. It was terrible. We had a bad like year a half with injuries and him

Oo jeez. im sorry. my mom grew up around horses, did barrel racing and cutting. so i know a bit, and i do mean a bit of horse stuff.

is he all ok now?

Yep. That was...a year ago this april.? I just have to wrap his legs whenever I ride and it's weaker now. He's still his sassy old self though. I love that boy. We team pen together.

Back
Top Bottom