Jackson's and Johnston's

Lizardlover

Heres a few pics of my two johnstoni, and the new jackson's I just got. He was a bit beat up when I bought him but $30 is a steal! I love how he doesn't have the traditional jackson color, but has a deep red rusty color. Enjoy...PS. He needs a name.

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

I've never seen a jacksonii like him!! congrats for this new arrive.. he is a cb or a wc one? i'm wondering if could be a locality sign behind his colours..

Congrats also for the johnstoni!!! :) I love this species and it's nice to see some nice pics!! do you use some ventilation system with them? because i've read in the past that they live in very windy habitats so someone tried to replicate this in captivity..

very nice! I want to see some pics of your Outstaleti!

Thanks, and yes Oustaleti pics are way overdue. :)

I've never seen a jacksonii like him!! congrats for this new arrive.. he is a cb or a wc one? i'm wondering if could be a locality sign behind his colours..

Congrats also for the johnstoni!!! :) I love this species and it's nice to see some nice pics!! do you use some ventilation system with them? because i've read in the past that they live in very windy habitats so someone tried to replicate this in captivity..

He is a w/c, I tried to find another that came from the same shipment as him that looked the same but he was the only one. The supplier got them from another supplier though so who knows where he came from exactly :rolleyes:.

The Johnstoni are doing great, they went through their second shed (in my care) a week or so ago, I do keep a fan on all day which creates some "breeze" in their habitats, they are super hardy/hearty babies though.

I totally think I have his sister lol. Mine came yesterday from Underground and the female is super red like that!

They were a bit dehydrated when they got here but after about an hour of drinking they ate about 6 crickets a piece. They are really active! They are roaming all over their enclosure. The male is still stressed out by his coloring but is getting better. The female seems right at home. They are eating well and drinking well and look extremely healthy.

AWSOME JACKS AND JOHNSTONIIS!!!!

man...a female jax was my first cham..thinking about another one for old times sake:rolleyes:

I'm ordering one first thing in the morning. My son has wanted one ever since he saw one at an expo almost 2 years ago. He was only six then. He has been waiting patiently and has been taking care of his own pygmy cham for about a year now and a leopard gecko for 2 years. I guess I can surprise him with a Jacksons now.

Back
Top Bottom