Jackson Set up list and such

ISA my Veiled

Hey guys! Nice being back on the forums, haven't been on in awhile due to some personal things, but I need a list of the perfect Jacksons Chameleon set up. Lights, temps, misting, I need all the info on Jacksons, I've had a Veiled And I'm very good with them, I don't have Isa anymore because I had no money at the time but now I will have money for one in about a month so I am excited..But please a nice thoughtout list would be wonderful and appreciated!! EVERYTHING I NEED, including supplements just to make sure. I know they are slightly different from Veileds as far as supplementation and temperatures so let me know please :) Thank you

Ben

Hey guys! Nice being back on the forums, haven't been on in awhile due to some personal things, but I need a list of the perfect Jacksons Chameleon set up. Lights, temps, misting, I need all the info on Jacksons, I've had a Veiled And I'm very good with them, I don't have Isa anymore because I had no money at the time but now I will have money for one in about a month so I am excited..But please a nice thoughtout list would be wonderful and appreciated!! EVERYTHING I NEED, including supplements just to make sure. I know they are slightly different from Veileds as far as supplementation and temperatures so let me know please :) Thank you
Ben

Jackson's need more humidity, lower temperatures and about 1/2 the supplements of a Veiled, in short.
They can be very shy and some need longer mistings to stimulate them to drink enough.
They do like roomy cages with plenty of hiding places and vines.

The moderators just added some excellent caresheets and you should find the Jackson's caresheet will fill in the details for you.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/

Hope this helps you out.

Jackson's need more humidity, lower temperatures and about 1/2 the supplements of a Veiled, in short.
They can be very shy and some need longer mistings to stimulate them to drink enough.
They do like roomy cages with plenty of hiding places and vines.

The moderators just added some excellent caresheets and you should find the Jackson's caresheet will fill in the details for you.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/

Hope this helps you out.

Thank you I appreciate it, I was going to get another Veiled but honestly I want more of a challenge and Jacksons are up in my experience level, Panthers are awesome but they aren't as fascinating to me as a Jacksons. I'll look into it, I want to put my next one in the same size cage I had my Veiled in which is a 24x24x48 Reptibreeze.

Thank you I appreciate it, I was going to get another Veiled but honestly I want more of a challenge and Jacksons are up in my experience level, Panthers are awesome but they aren't as fascinating to me as a Jacksons. I'll look into it, I want to put my next one in the same size cage I had my Veiled in which is a 24x24x48 Reptibreeze.

Always happy to help with Jackson's!

If you can find one, get a captive bred Jackson's.
They're tough to find at times.
The parasite burden of wildcaughts can be a real problem as they try to acclimate to their new life and can overwhelm them before they get settled in.
Definitely get fecal checks regardless of where they were born.

Always happy to help with Jackson's!

If you can find one, get a captive bred Jackson's.
They're tough to find at times.
The parasite burden of wildcaughts can be a real problem as they try to acclimate to their new life and can overwhelm them before they get settled in.
Definitely get fecal checks regardless of where they were born.

Okay, yeah I'm pretty iffy about buying from PetSmart after working there and seeing how they don't have proper set ups and such for them. A bit disheartening to be honest. But if you can find me a breeder I would really appreciate it a lot. Thank you a lot for your help it is very appreciated. Add me to your contact list if you can, It would be easier to talk and ask questions.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom