jackson enclosure pic :)

jonr

this is for my Jackson Chameleon that should be coming next week. I recently lost my male chameleon V Cham so i rearranged this enclosure with all new plants and exo terra branches. I added a Umbrella plant and a few Air Plants. It also has a 40w heat lamp and a Compact UVB with dome, exo terra monsoon mister set for 120 seconds every 3 hours. What do yall think?? o yea the size of the enclosure is 4ftH*3ftW*2FtD

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 229
It looks like it is going to be very nice. :)
Have you checked temperature and humidity levels? I always do that ahead of time to know if the level/ temps will be what I want before my chams arrived. :)

what are some of the plants in there besides the umbrella and air plants? because im going to home depot and i gotta pick up some plants and they look nice

what are some of the plants in there besides the umbrella and air plants? because im going to home depot and i gotta pick up some plants and they look nice
the rest of the plants are fake besides the air plants and there so small you probably cant see them in the enclosure

the rest of the plants are fake besides the air plants and there so small you probably cant see them in the enclosure

thank you i was curious because i was going to home depot to get some stuff and yours looked nice

Back
Top Bottom